ULTRATAC LIMITED WARRANTY STATEMENT
1. WHAT THIS WARRANTY COVERS:
UltraTac offers you a limited warranty that the enclosed unit and its enclosed accessories will be free from defects in material and workmanship, according to the follow terms and conditions:
(1) The limited warranty for the product extends for TWENTY-FOUR(24) MONTHS beginning on the date of purchase of the product with valid proof of purchase, or absent valid proof of purchase, TWENTY-SEVEN(27) MONTHS from date of manufacture as determined by the unit’s manufacture date code.
(2) The limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser of the product and is not assignable or transferable to any subsequent purchaser / end user.
(3) Upon request from UltraTac, the consumer must provide information to reasonably prove the date of purchase.
(4) The customer shall bear the cost of shipping the product to the Customer Service Department of UltraTac, UltraTac shall bear the cost of shipping the product back to the consumer after the completion of service under this limited warranty.
2. WHAT THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
(1) Defects or damages resulting from use of the product in other than its normal and customary manner.
(2) Defects or damages from abnormal use, abnormal conditions, improper storage, exposure to moisture or dampness, unauthorized medications, unauthorized connections, unauthorized repair, misuse, neglect, abuse, accident, alteration, improper installation, or other acts which are not the fault of UltraTac, including damage caused by shipping, blown fuses, spills of food or liquid.
(3) Breakage or damage to antennas unless caused directly by defects in material or workmanship.
(4) Alleged product defects or malfunction of which the Customer Service Department at UltraTac was not notified by consumer during the applicable limited warranty period.
(5) Products which have had the serial number removed or made illegible.
(6) This limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied either in fact or by operations of law, statutory or otherwise, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of marketability or fitness for a particular use.
(7) Damage resulting from use of non-UltraTac approved accessories.
(8) All plastic surfaces and all other externally exposed parts that are scratched or damaged due to normal customer use.
(9) Products operated outside published maximum ratings.
(10) Products used or obtained in a rental program.
(11) Consumables (such as fuses).
3. HOW TO GET WARRANTY SERVICE:
To obtain warranty claim, please contact our warranty service department with the information listed as following: Name, Type/model of warranty item, Serial number, Age of the product and Description of the problem.
UltraTac Warranty Service Department contact email:
DO NOT RETURN YOUR PRODUCT TO US BEFORE YOU CONTACT US.
Or please call or write for the location of the UltraTac authorized service center nearest you and for the procedures for obtaining warranty claims.